Entrepreneur – What is your communication profile? Test and debrief
As an entrepreneur, how you communicate will play a key role in your success! Throughout your days, you will have to convince, inspire, share, explain, sell, argue, negotiate or on the contrary, know how to keep quiet when necessary, listen, understand needs, understand objections, rephrase, know how to give feedback, etc.
To win with your style, you need to know your style, and you need to know what kind of situations and areas of strength you are good at.
Find out if you have a profile as a promoter/yellow, bubbling with ideas, curious, who moves very quickly from one topic to another and inspires his audience with his optimism and energy. Are you more of an evaluator/blue profile who thinks a lot before speaking, who likes to go into details, who prefers written rather than spoken word and who is suspicious by nature?
he objective of the training is to transform your communication, to acquire a good knowledge of your style, your strengths and weaknesses, to learn how to put it into action on a daily basis; to identify other typologies and to better understand the stakes for each one through each profile.
It is thanks to a good knowledge of this profile that you will be able to:
– Discover, understand how to make the most of your style to convince, explain, inspire, argue, negotiate, sell, etc…
Recognize and understand each person’s “styles” to better organize communication and build winning “communication bridges”.
– Better communication in a pressurized environment
– Make good use of the complementarities of your collaborators and your team
– Discover how you interact and engage others with your point of view.
– By debriefing this profile with a coach trained in this tool you will be able to master the main keys to your profile and know how to use them.