Business transformations, competition and breakthrough innovations are generating upheavals in companies that are now subject to the era of permanent change to adapt to their environments. This upsets the notions of careers and professional development as they were conceived in the past. The rhythms of life have changed, and professional life involves a variety of lifetimes made up of changes, ruptures and reinventions that you have to know how to apprehend.
The course consists of demystifying preconceived ideas and apprehensions linked to change, thanks to the discovery, through practice, of professional perspectives, positive aspects and opportunities for evolution that will emerge along the course.
It is about creating the desire for movement and professional evolution. In a pragmatic way, we propose to practice movement gymnastics by introducing you to and making you experience the 3 flexibilities that build mobility – flexibility of knowledge acquisition, flexibility of behaviour, geographical flexibility.
At the end of the course, participants will be familiar with the notions of change, mobility, professional development that takes into account their quality of life. They will have practiced the 3 fields of flexibilities to be acquired throughout their professional life to capitalize on their employability. They will be able to set up monitoring systems, they will have discovered the challenges of apprenticeship and will know how to use their Training Capital, they will have reviewed their priorities in the context of a professional and personal life balance. They will have discovered the challenges of professional and geographical mobility.
SET THE STAGE FOR SUCCESS
COMPLEXITY MECHANISMS to understand the issues of its eco-system
COMMIT: identify individual and collective reasons for commitment
- 5 DIMENSIONS TO BE APPROPRIATED TO RELEASE AGILITY
5 digital sessions
- MOD2: LIGHTENING ACTION: aligning the mission, values, principles, organization of the manager’s ecosystem with the team members,
- MOD3: DECIDE FREE: discover the impact of corporate culture, including beliefs on management and team postures and practices.
- MOD 4: INSPIRING AND GIVING ENVIRONMENT: discovering the impact of emotional and relational intelligence on managerial postures & skills
- MOD 5: GO FASTER AND FURTHER Adopt more collaborative attitudes and tools with your teams.
- MOD 6: DARE TO SUCCEED: developing the learning posture, the key to agility.
SHARING TO ENRICH INDIVIDUAL AND COLLECTIVE LEARNING