Decision-making is the result of cooperation between the left brain (logical, rational) and the right brain (analogical, intuitive). Under stress, it is the intuitive system that makes decisions. As a manager, leader, part of your job is to make good decisions.
Experimentation is the key word of this program where you will discover the alignment of body, mind, breath, postures that will allow you to connect in the present moment to focus on a specific point, the one that calls for a decision.
At the end of the training, participants will have :
- Mastery of the MDR method to make better decisions
- Keys to serenity and vigilance in daily situations in the manager’s life.
- Will also have acquired through this method, an access to a resourcing state.
SET THE STAGE FOR SUCCESS
COMPLEXITY MECHANISMS to understand the issues of its eco-system
COMMIT: identify individual and collective reasons for commitment
5 DIMENSIONS TO BE APPROPRIATED TO RELEASE AGILITY
5 digital sessions
- MOD2: LIGHTENING THE ACTION: aligning the mission, values, principles, organization and organization of the manager’s ecosystem with the team members,
- MOD3: DECIDE FREE: discover the impact of corporate culture, including beliefs on management and team postures and practices.
- MOD 4: INSPIRING AND GIVING ENVIRONMENT: discovering the impact of emotional and relational intelligence on managerial postures & skills –
- MOD 5: GO FASTER AND FURTHER Adopt more collaborative attitudes and tools with your teams.
- MOD 6: DARE TO SUCCEED: developing the learning posture, the key to agility
SHARING TO ENRICH INDIVIDUAL AND COLLECTIVE LEARNING